Dr. Clarence Hayes, Principal Mrs. Rosalyn Griffin, Counselor Ms. Cassandra Pittman , Admn. Assistant
The J.W. Stampley Freshman Academy will become a premier center for educational excellence through the employment of evidence-based practices in instruction and by building community partnerships that regard the education of every child as top priority.
The mission of J.W. Stampley Freshman Academy is to provide engaging, rigorous learning experiences in an environment suitable for establishing and maintaining successful student achievement which produces well-prepared competitors for the transition to high school.
1. To ensure a safe and orderly learning environment that is conducive for learning
2. To improve student achievement by providing timely interventions that support the mastery of content to struggling students
3. To develop and maintain parent and community relationships
4. To provide relevant professional development for teachers
5. To incorporate the use of technology by students and staff